Wisconsin: GOP proposes rollback of mandatory... →
thecurvature: Republicans have introduced bills in each legislative house that would repeal a Department of Natural Resources rule that requires municipal governments to disinfect drinking water. The rule went into effect on Dec. 1 of last year, and it affects 12 percent of the state’s municipal water supply systems. The other 88 percent of municipalities already disinfect their water. “When I...
Sady Doyle: There Is A Quiz To See Whether You Are... →
sadydoyle: It is SO GOOD. I reproduce for you the opening section, which is my favorite, here: General Questions: I. Do you ascribe to either: A) ” Passive-Aggressive Patriarchy:” (Often come across as a victim/helpless/in need/dependent and get women in your life to be your physical and emotional caretakers? To buy you things? To take care of your responsibilities? Pick up your slack? Use...
Wells Fargo Meeting Today With Philly Homeowner... →
This guy WINS AT LIFE.